Top Gear

Top Gear studio tickets now available

The official Applause Store page for Top Gear Series 22 is now up!

If you’re interested in being a part of the Top Gear audience be sure to book your session, although demand is usually very high and your chances of being accepted may be a little low. Still, you have to be in it to win it – so don’t miss out!

Another interesting thing we can learn from this page is that Series 22 will consist of a huge 10 episodes – running from January 25th all the way through to March 29th! This is great news – we were expecting just 6 or 7 like usual.

Roll on January 25th then!

Related posts

Top Gear Series 26 returns Sunday February 17th

Sean McKellar

New Trailer for Top Gear Series 26

Sean McKellar

Chris Harris crashes his Porsche GT3 Touring

Sean McKellar

Two random guys are joining Top Gear next year

Sean McKellar

The RC Toybota returns – will it sink?

Sean McKellar

Top Gear’s future in doubt after Matt LeBlanc quits

Sean McKellar

21 comments

Yolanda Roberts February 15, 2022 at 1:50 am

How do I book tickets to see a show? Please advise it is for my partner’s 50th birthday!
many thanks 🙂

Karen December 29, 2021 at 5:49 am

How do you go about getting tickets ?

Clare Perry December 22, 2021 at 8:10 pm

I would love to know how to book tickets for the live show for my husband, how can I do this please?

Alina December 18, 2021 at 11:02 am

I would really like to book a ticket for my husband , he is a huge fun and never missed an episode
This will make him alive again and soo happy after a long stressing time
So appreciate

Eliza December 13, 2021 at 6:50 am

How you book tickets

Sharon December 13, 2021 at 6:21 am

Is there an age limit to being part of the studio audience? My grandson is 11 and is an ardent fan of top gear, He absolutely loves it. I would love to get tickets for him and his dad to come along to the show. Can you tell me how I can get tickets?

Lewis December 8, 2021 at 9:14 am

Would be so grateful for 2 tickets for my son and his father. Hopefully we will be lucky. Both big fans of TG, and
the presenters, as military staff it would be a special day for them both. Thank you.

Alison Henderson December 7, 2021 at 6:34 am

Dying to see this show made, need two tickets soon.

Joanne Mary Wreford December 2, 2021 at 5:46 am

Hi, I would be really interested in getting two tickets for my son. He absolutely loves the show of Top Gear and I know he would love to be part of the audience.
He and his friend are complete petrol heads.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes

Emma November 29, 2021 at 6:43 am

Would love to know how to book tickets

Kenneth King November 21, 2021 at 9:49 pm

Good afternoon I have a son who is a huge fan unfortunately he sufferes with autism, we have been trying for years to get tickets I hope you can help us many thanks Mr k King

Giuseppina Benham November 16, 2021 at 7:10 pm

Please could you include my husbands name too your contact, ,and Simon Benham . Simon is a true fan of the show and loves everting about cars,.
He is the owner of a large MOT GARAGE in Wolverhampton BRIDGE GARAGE AUTO,, and is supper knowledgable about cars .
Simon has had a rough few years and is still recovering from cancer. He would be so excited too be part of your audience.
My name is Giuseppina. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Tracy Bright November 16, 2021 at 6:56 pm

How do I go about purchasing tickets for the show did not know it could be this hard to buy tickets

Sarah Smart November 13, 2021 at 10:58 pm

Good Afternoon, looking to book 2 tickets for Top Gear audience for anytime in 2022, how do I go about this?./ regards Sarah

Martin Mc Donagh July 8, 2021 at 10:42 pm

I’m disabled can I get tickets for top gear for me and my carer if you could I would be very grateful to you and the top gear team Mr Martin Mc Donagh

Judy Carpentier April 11, 2021 at 8:43 pm

I created a tudum account. Is that I need to do to sign up for studio tickets for Top Gear? I want to get my husband tickets for his birthday. He is a huge fan.

Judy Carpentier April 11, 2021 at 8:42 pm

I created a tedium account. Is that I need to do to sign up for studio tickets for Top Gear? I want to get my husband tickets for his birthday. He is a huge fan.

Stephanie Joines October 9, 2020 at 11:05 pm

How do you apply for the studio show tickets, can someone send me a link please? Would like to get a couple for my partners birthday. Many thanks in advance.

gavkerley January 10, 2015 at 5:45 pm

Applied for tickets for this season but i don’t think i will be lucky to go to any of the 10 shows

Scooby January 7, 2015 at 10:24 am

I think the race was only meant to be between Porsche and mclaren but surely by now they should do the 3 together. I’m a little pessimistic but I feel that 10 episodes means that we won’t get any new topgear in the summer?

MrM3 January 7, 2015 at 7:54 am

Awesome, January 25th can’t come fast enough. However I still wonder if anyone has any info on the race between the three big hybrids? They said in series 21 that would happen so is it?